Okay, so I blogged about my foldable travel toiletry kit but failed to include a list of my travel essentials. I thought I’d just make a follow-up post so I can share with you the skin care and makeup items I brought with me during most recent trip out of town.
- Head & Shoulders shampoo in sachets – 1 sachet per day
- Palmolive Natural conditioner in sachets – 1 sachet per day
- feminine wash in sachets
- iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream – 1 sachet, a very light moisturizer
- travel size toothbrush
- Missha All-Around Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50 – brought a product sample just in case
- disposable razor
- small bottle of mouthwash
- small jar of Olay Regenerist moisturizing cream
- small bottle SPF30 sunscreen lotion
- small bottle of Fancy perfume
- small bottle of Rexona deodorant
- travel size dental floss
- small bar of Silka papaya soap – sometimes I use Palmolive papaya soap or kojic acid soap
- Skin Food Orange & Mint Travel Set (body wash & essence) – didn’t have to bring these but the scent is just heavenly 😀
- small bottle of medicated toner – because I break out easily
- small tube of toothpaste
- Bench Fix hair wax (not in pic)
- hair coat (not in pic) – because I brought my straightening iron
- Loreal self-heating mask (not in pic) – for my DIY facial treatments 😀
And here are my travel makeup items. Meet the skeletal force…
- Beauty Rush sparkling shadow
- F.A.B. blush in Sunset Glow- this is by Red Logo and currently my fave blusher
- Maybelline Lipcolor
- small tube of Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream
- Nichido GNO Eye Pencil
- Sorme lip plumper – A gift from Ria Jose…really plumps up my kissers!
- Maybelline quad eyeshadow
- MAC compact
I also brought wet wipes, tissue, cotton rounds, eyeshadow applicators, wide-toothed comb, tweezers, straightening iron, oil blotting paper, and an assortment of accessories.
When I travel, I fill small squeeze bottles and jars with toner, cream and moisturizer and buy toiletries in travel sizes and trial sizes. When available, I bring samples of skin care products. I also toss one or two resealable bags inside my travel pouch for good measure.
I don’t bring a lot of makeup items because I have learned from my previous trips that I don’t really have the time to put everything on.
Now that you’ve seen the contents of my travel toiletry kit, what’s inside yours? Tell me about it! 🙂