I received a number of post-holiday gifts from friends. And I’m so happy with the cute and nifty stuff that I got.
Here are pics of the goodies.
- Bath and Body Works Cocunut Lime Verbena Shampoo and Pocket Hand Gel– These are from my GF, Orman. Both items are nice-smelling, travel-sized and handy!
- Crystal Memory Bangle– My friend Anna made this lovely bangle for me. I always love her choice of colors.
- Etude House Petit Bijou Cotton Snow Body Wash and Body Cream– Another travel must-have. The shoppingera in Ria Jose really knows that I’m big on travel-sized toiletry items.
- Mickey Mouse Semi Hoop Earrings- I sooo love this pair. Lotsa hugs to Doc Joanna Abella for gifting me with this cute pair of Mickey earrings.
- Panda coin purse– Who won’t love this cute panda purse from Andrew? Fabuloulsy girly!
Another surprise came from my blogger bud, Ginger of Pretty Little Things. She gave me the versatile blogger award so following the rules of the award, here are seven facts about me:
- I love products with very cute packaging.
- I love Korean instant noodles but I can’t have any this year.
- I recently developed a liking for tops with frills, bows, and lace detail.
- I love vanilla-based and citrus-y scents.
- I like to munch on salty snacks.
- I’m getting impatient waiting for the 12th episode of The Vampire Diaries, Season 2.
- I love oversized messenger bags. 🙂
–>Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
–> Share seven things about yourself.
–> Pass it along to seven blogs you’ve recently discovered (I know, I only tagged 3)
–> Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Until here. Thanks, everyone!