One of my favorite accessories is a pair of dreamcatcher feather earrings I got during a trip to Sagada in 2006. It’s very light and has a very nice bohemian feel to it. I love the combination of colors and the soft feathers makes it an eye-catching piece.
I’ve had the dreamcatcher feather earrings for five years and I’m glad that I didn’t give them away. Feather accessories are making a comeback now and are really very popular with celebrities. Even Steven Tyler is wearing featherlocks (feather hair extensions).
Well, I can’t imagine myself wearing feather extensions but I wouldn’t mind having these quirky feather accessories below.
Not to be outdone, our furry friends have started wearing feather accessories, too. Here’s a pic of a cute puppy wearing feather fur extensions from conditionculture.com.
Don’t die of cuteness overload!
From the Web
- ces on Brazilian Blowout Now in Davao
- Valeria on Korean Exfoliating Gloves (Italy Towel)
- Brendel on Human Heart Nature: A Mix of Hits and Misses
- Nature’s Gate Hemp Shampoo and Conditioner | Get Prettified! on Human Heart Nature: A Mix of Hits and Misses
- Noelle Merschman on Skin Food Grape Seed Oil Dual Body Oil