I recently found out that Chimes- Abreeza now sells NYX Cosmetics so I purchased a handful of items. I normally don’t buy more than a couple of makeup items at a time because I’m not a makeup addict. However, I just discarded at least a third of my stash so I had enough reason to spend a little more on cosmetics.
Here’s what I got:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone (P325) –>smoothens lids prior to eyeshadow application; does nothing about the creasing, though.
- NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit (P599) –> pretty colors, convenient for every day use, size is perfect for my kikay kit
- NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Frosted Walnut, Copper Penny, and Beige (P250/each)–> creamy, glossy, long wearing
- NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk (???) –> this is perfect for those with light skin tones (pls. don’t ask me why I bought it)
- NYX Blush in Desert Rose (???) –> richly pigmented, blendable, and smooth
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt and Black Bean (P210/each) – creamy, blendable
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Deep Red (P210) – intense color, very easy to apply (also reminds me of oxygenated blood so this will be handy on Halloween)
I’m very happy with my purchases, even if the NYX lipstick in Strawberry Milk looks horrible on me. I can’t use it alone so I’m thinking of using the lippy on top of my darker lip colors to achieve a lighter hue.