I haven’t been blogging much here at Get Prettified! since August. Well, honestly, I haven’t been blogging much at my other blogs either.
So what if I’m not blogging, what’s been keeping busy lately? Oh I can name a number of things, some of them even blogging-related and would make really good blogging topics. But admittedly, I’m a self-confessed procrastinator so I never got around to collecting my thoughts and write about my activities these past few months.
Well, moving on… here are just some of the things I’ve been doing lately:
- organise my room – In my book, organizing means parting with things (clothes, accessories, shoes) I haven’t worn for months. I sold some and gave away most of them. It is easy for me to let go of things since I wasn’t born a pack rat. When it comes to makeup, I just sort what I have into categories and decide whether I’d keep, discard, or just give them away. Or if I think an item is a waste, I just toss it into the trash bin.
- decorate my walls – I discovered wall decals so I now have a room filled with cats, birds, flowers, and butterflies. I believe I kinda went overboard because my room now looks like a preschooler’s room. But I had fun doing it so I’m sticking with it for a while.
- watch U.S. TV series – I’m currently watching New Girl (which I’ll probably drop soon), The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Criminal Minds, and when my schedule allows, Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory. I don’t think I could go beyond 6 TV shows at a time because it requires a lot of investment – time, disk space, and ermm, emotions?
- organise events – I helped organize two events recently, Startup Weekend Davao and WordCamp Philippines 2012. Was it tiring? Very, but it’s worth it because both events were successful. And of course, I was kinda busy so boredom was kept at bay.
- read books – Whenever I’m not out with friends or watching videos at home, I’m usually in bed reading an ebook I randomly downloaded from iBookstore. And you know what’s amazing? A lot of the the free stuff I downloaded are better than that mommy porn everyone’s been blabbing about.Well, this is all for now. I hope to publish another post in a few days. Thanks for dropping by!