One of my favorite accessories is a pair of dreamcatcher feather earrings I got during a trip to Sagada in 2006. It’s very light and has a very nice bohemian feel to it. I love the combination of colors and the soft feathers makes it an eye-catching piece.
I’ve had the dreamcatcher feather earrings for five years and I’m glad that I didn’t give them away. Feather accessories are making a comeback now and are really very popular with celebrities. Even Steven Tyler is wearing featherlocks (feather hair extensions).
Well, I can’t imagine myself wearing feather extensions but I wouldn’t mind having these quirky feather accessories below.
Not to be outdone, our furry friends have started wearing feather accessories, too. Here’s a pic of a cute puppy wearing feather fur extensions from conditionculture.com.
Don’t die of cuteness overload!
- Quick Review: HHN Mandarin Fresh Shampoo and Conditioner + HHN Chamomile Cool Feminine Wash
- Nature’s Gate Hemp Shampoo and Conditioner
- Human Nature: A Step Closer to Green Living
- Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
- Human Heart Nature: A Mix of Hits and Misses
- Hanging Jewelry and Accessories Organizer by Avon
- Great Buys from Victoria Plaza Department Store
- On Blushes and Bronzers
- Four Do-It-Yourself Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Wise Buys: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer + Avon SuperExtend Mascara
Tagsacne treatment anti-aging products anti-wrinkle creams bags BB Cream body moisturizers Clean & Clear Active Clear cosmetics sale Davao hair salons earrings Etude House eyeshadow facial wash fashion accessories fashion sale flip flops hair care products hair removal hair treatment Havaianas Human Heart Nature Human Nature products Korean cosmetics Korean skin care products Makeup makeup class makeup sale mascara Maybelline Missha moisturizers online shopping organic conditioner organic shampoo organic skin care products organizing sandals sulfate-free conditioner sulfate-free shampoo sunscreen ukay-ukay in Davao Urban Decay whitening creams YesStyle YesStyle Sale