Hey, ladies! How’s Christmas shopping for you? Oh well, I hope you took advantage of the recently-concluded I love Maybelline New York Holiday Sale. I picked up 6 new items from the Maybelline counter at Gaisano Mall- Davao. I just wasn’t strong enough to resist the 20-30% discount Maybelline offered.
After much thought and deliberation, I went home with the following items:
- Maybelline Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara in Black
- Maybelline Eyestudio 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner in Black and Purple
- Maybelline Velvet Apricot Cheek Blush
- Maybelline Eyestudio Diamond Glow Quad Eyeshadow in Green Copper
Continue reading Maybelline New York Holiday Sale
Thanks to Orman of GandaEverSoMuch.Com, I now have more Maybelline items in my humble makeup stash. I joined the GESM Week #6 Best Suggestion Contest and won the following items:
- Maybelline AngelFit Flawless Affinity Foundation in Dark Ochre
- Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in Norway Dawn
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lip Color in Chocolate Delight
- Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss in Peach Melba
- Maybelline Watershine Essence Lipgloss in Strawberry Infusion
- Maybelline Unstoppable Lash Extension Mascara in Very Black
Continue reading Maybelline Goodies from GandaEverSoMuch.Com
I love Maybelline New York. I have some of their eyeliners, used and loved their mascaras, think highly of the AngelFit Two Way Cake and the Clear Smooth Aqua Gel foundations.
But no matter how good and popular a make-up skin care line is, you can’t say you’ll find a true match in all of their products.
Continue reading Maybelline BB Cream
We all have our own list of skin care and beauty finds that we simply can’t live without. I’m sure you painstakingly built your skin care and make-up collection and have updated your stash by carefully weeding out items that did not deliver.
My skin care and beauty items are divided into 5 categories: the regulars, the occasionals, the forgettables, the regrettables, and the totally indispensables. I just came up with the categories and here’s my definition:
- Regulars– Products that I like and use almost everyday but may be substituted by better products in the future. My Tony Moly and Maybelline lipglosses, an inexpensive Korean cheek color, Maybelline unstoppable eyeliner, Loreal UV Perfect sunblock, and MAC Powder plus Foundation fall under this category. Some other skin care products and most of my toiletries belong to this group.
Continue reading Categorizing Skin Care and Beauty Products