I cleaned my vanity tray earlier and also checked every single one of my makeup items for signs of spoilage or contamination. Fortunately, everything’s in tip-top shape so there was no need for me toss anything into the trashbin.
1. NARS bronzing stick (Palm Beach)
2. NYX blush (sand)
3. Victoria’s Secret BeachSexy Luminous bronzer
4. The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX (orange)
While doing the dusting and the wiping, I was mentally counting how many items I have. And I’m proud to say that I’m down to…..26! The small figure is expected since I try to limit my purchases to what I really need hence the single tube of mascara, a compact, a tube of BB cream, the 3 tubes of lipstick…
Continue reading On Blushes and Bronzers
I recently found out that Chimes- Abreeza now sells NYX Cosmetics so I purchased a handful of items. I normally don’t buy more than a couple of makeup items at a time because I’m not a makeup addict. However, I just discarded at least a third of my stash so I had enough reason to spend a little more on cosmetics.
Here’s what I got:
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone (P325) –>smoothens lids prior to eyeshadow application; does nothing about the creasing, though.
- NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit (P599) –> pretty colors, convenient for every day use, size is perfect for my kikay kit
- NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Frosted Walnut, Copper Penny, and Beige (P250/each)–> creamy, glossy, long wearing
- NYX Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk (???) –> this is perfect for those with light skin tones (pls. don’t ask me why I bought it)